- Components of a Show (1 hour)
- Identify and name the various components of GRLZradio webcast shows.
- Assign research and parts for radio show
- Record radio show on professional equipment
- Pop Culture of Violence (1 hour) Objectives:
- Identify violent and nonviolent examples of pop culture
- Name types of violence in popular culture and ways in which they influence people.
- Create alternatives to violent images and stories in print and non-print media.
- Lyrics/Images (1 hour) Objectives:
- Identify positive and negative components of songs and imagery they listen to and see on a daily basis.
- Critically think about messages in music, television and print media to create alternative solutions to negative messaging they receive.